Louis Vuitton Epi Leather Petit Bucket Bag
Louis Vuitton Epi Leather Petite Bucket Bag is a rare piece that it now discontinued. Features a roomy interior with two pockets and an adjustable shoulder straps. Goldtone hardware and a matching accessory pouch make this bag irresistible. Here's a perfect city bag for everyday use.
The Louis Vuitton Epi Leather collection was first introduced in 1985 and was created to respond to the demand for more durable leather necessary in modern travel conditions. Epi leather is dyed all the way through and has a grainy texture which can withstand any weather condition. It comes in a multitude of colors that keeps us coming back for more.
Condition: 7/10 Good. Light signs of use throughout. Interior has spots. Shape has mildly relaxed.
- Measurements: 9" L x 6" W x 10.25" H
- Interior Pockets: One flat pocket, one zip pocket and one d-ring tab
- Handles: Double flat leather adjustable shoulder straps
- Handle Drop: 6" - 9.5"
- Closure/Opening: Open top
- Interior Lining: Grey Alcantara lining
- Hardware: Goldtone