Hermes Vintage Black Leather Bolide 35 Satchel w/ Strap
Pre-Owned Hermes Top Handle Satchel
The Hermès Bolide is a 16th century word for a comet, and an homage to the newly booming sports car industry. The 20th century saw a surge in demand for travel accessories, and Hermès delivered; driving gloves, racing scarves, custom luggage trunks, leather wallets designed specifically for roadmaps, and more. The Hermès Bolide was designed to be the optimal travel bag, perfect for transcontinental trips.
- From the 1992 Collection
- Black Sikkim Calfskin Leather
- Palladium-Plated Hardware
- Removeable Shoulder Strap
- Dome Shaped w/ Rolled Handles
- Single Interior Pocket
- Zip Closure
- Protective Feet at Base
- Oval Patch To Exterior For Monogram
- Includes Dust Bag, Lock & Keys
- Guaranteed Authentic
Condition: 6/10 Good. Moderate scuffs and scratches throughout, light rub to bottom corners
- Shoulder Strap Drop: 16.25"
- Handle Drop: 3.5"
- Height: 10.75"
- Width: 13.75"
- Depth: 6.25"